Digital Transformation Innovation Challenge 2021
UNDP Moldova, in collaboration with Moldova IT Park, ATIC, ODIMM, and Green City Lab, is launching the Digital Transformation: Innovation Challenge Awards. The initiative, targeting innovators from the national IT ecosystem, aims to accelerate the integration of new solutions for the process of digitalization of administrative and social services in our country.
The project’s goal is to encourage the private sector to play an active role in the Digital Transformation of Moldova. The competition, engaging private sector companies, will offer assistance and mentoring with the purpose of accelerating the fulfillment of the national Sustainable Development Goals.
The challenge will support solutions underpinned by ICT sector in the following areas, though solutions in other SDG related areas will also be considered:
- ● Improved access to health, health practices and well-being;
- ● Education and digital literacy;
- ● Improved practices in agricultural and food industries;
- ● Energy, green economy, circular economy and clean environment;
- ● Improved practices in manufacturing industries and product quality;
- ● Logistics automation;
- ● Tourism digitalization;
- ● e-commerce and improved supply chains;
- ● Cyber security and fintech;
- ● Improved access to and delivery of Public Services (at the local and/or central level). Pilots could be implemented in partnership with Governmental Agencies, LPAs, schools, hospitals, other).
- For local authorities (priority will be given to Cahul, Balti and Comrat regions);
- ● Other related to SDGs.
In the pre-application stage, the applicants should submit only a filled out pre-defined form of Concept Note, where the concept of innovation project is shortly and concisely described (including the idea and the potential market), the company and the development team shortly presented. In the pre-application stage there are no other documents needed.
The pre-application package shall be submitted electronically by June 20, 2021, 12:00 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com titled in the message subject line as “Digital Transformation Innovative Challenge 2021, [name of the applicant]”. The application package received after the above deadline will not be considered.
Only those applicants who are selected and invited in the pre-application phase submit the Full Application, which consists of a Project Plan, Financial plan and the Curriculum Vitae of the key persons involved. The full application package shall be submitted electronically only by selected and additionally contacted applicants and by July 25.